Secure PaymentsAll transactions via secure
AES-256 bit SSL Encryption
MONEY BACK GUARANTEENot loving it? No problem!
Return it within 60 days
Worldwide DeliveryFast shipping to over 120 countries
& FREE US SHIPPING
Questions?Talk to one of our footwear experts
Call 877-655-4477 (M-F 8:30-5:30pm)
The Professional, our best selling clog loved by millions world-wide, delivers unbeatable comfort and all-day support.
- HAND-MADE IN EUROPE
- Textured Oiled Leather
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of room for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
The APMA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products of exceptional quality that promote good foot health, manufactured with consumer's comfort and safety in mind.
I was rather worried that they would arrive and look and feel nothing like my other Sanitas that I paid over $100 for...and I was pleasantly surprised! They were great, fit the same as other Sanitas I have, I’m typically a 8/8.5 in regular shoes with a wide foot... I always size up to a 40 and it fits perfectly! I can wear with socks or bare feet and have a pinky fingers worth of space behind my heel. I did notice some small blemishes on the front, sort of like scuffs, I’ll include picture but honestly since these were so cheap I don’t mind! They don’t effect how they look overall. Love them, will purchase from clog outlet again!
I bought size 41 sanita clogs and LOVED them at DSW. I ordered same size online and they were ridiculously big. The pair I just bought from clog outlet is a 40 - and it is way too small. I am unable to wear them. But I didn't figure that out until I tried to wear them for a few hours (so not returnable). I don't know if the 41 from clog outlet would have been perfect like the first ones I bought - but I'm not spending almost $70 again since I wasted money on two that don't fit. The service from clog outlet was fine - I got the shoes quickly. The style is as expected - I just can't make the weird fit of Sanita clogs work for me.
Got my clogs last week and am so impressed. Haven’t worn them to work yet, but around the house /washing dishes I’m not experiencing sciatic with these shoes on. Not sure why they are 2nds as I see no blemishes or irregularities
I've had these for about 2 weeks now. They arrived in great condition and they look completely without any flaws. The only issue I have is that my L clog is tight across the top of my foot. I'm stretching it with a shoe stretcher and am hoping for the best!!! They are so comfy otherwise. I have narrow feet and they were true to size for me.
- Complimentary US Ground shipping for orders over $59
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the FAQ section for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and simple, within 60 days
- See conditions and procedure in our Shipping and Returns section